Furniture and all other items except Mugs, Framed Prints and Art Prints
Our manufacturer works to the highest standards to provide quality, bespoke items that is durable and long lasting.
- Despite this, if on a rare occasion an item is faulty. We must be contacted within 10 days from the receipt of the furniture. We will respond promptly as returns can only be made within 14 days. Please email the order number, a clear photo of the fault in addition to a description of the issue.
- Usually, remedy action can be made via email for the fault. However, if the fault cannot be verified over the phone or by email, then the item may need to be returned for inspection by the manufacturer. If this is the case, then the item must be returned via Royal Mail "Signed For" Recorded Delivery. The return is paid for by the buyer and is refunded at the manufacturer's discretion. This is once the item has been checked, and is confirmed as a manufacturer's fault. The manufacturer will only reimburse Royal Mail "Signed For" delivery costs.
- A manufacturer's fault covers scratches, stitching or hemming issues and it is the manufacturer, who decides what is classed as a fault. The item must be returned in its original state for the manufacturer to redo, or recommend a remedy for the faulty item.
Please note that the manufacturer will not repair, replace or offer a remedy for used items.
Please do not return any products without contacting us first and completing the returns process.
If you are a trade customer and reselling furniture, prints or framed prints. Please ensure that your returns policy for these products are in line with ours
Home Accessories -This includes Framed Prints and Art Prints only.
- Care is taken to print all artwork to the highest standards, and we work to ensure product quality. However, any misprinted/damaged/defective items are eligible for a return or exchange. In order to return or exchange items in the above instances. The customer must contact us within 21 days from the receipt of the products. Items must be returned in the same condition as received.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with the packing slip.
- Return postage must be paid by the customer.
- For packages lost in the mail. Please contact us within 21 days after the estimated delivery date. We will resend the items at no further cost to the customer. However, we would not cover items, where the tracking is marked as delivered. The customer would need to contact the courier to see where the package has been left.
- For any items unclaimed at customs, refused/returned by customers or returned due to an incorrect address. If re-delivery is required, another shipping fee is payable by the customer.
- All items are tracked and sent by recorded delivery. If the customer has not received their products and the tracking is marked as delivered. Contact the courier to see where the package was left.
- If the package has been returned to sender due to an undeliverable address, or the package has been unclaimed at customs. Contact us to resend the package, however, the customer will be liable for the shipping charges.
- If items are damaged in the mail. Email us a photo, and we can then arrange for a replacement.
- For any correspondence, you will need to email us your name, address, order number and any photos where required.
Unfortunately, as our items are bespoke and made to order by our manufacturer. We cannot accept returns for non-faulty goods. This is because they cannot be resold.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the contact form on the contact us page.